We’re here to connect with you.
As we face the many challenges presented by COVID-19, our top priority is keeping our community healthy and safe by supporting the mental well-being of our clients.
Our Telehealth IOP supports clients in maintaining progress achieved during their inpatient treatment. The program also offers a higher level of assistance than individual counseling.
What is telehealth?
Telehealth is the use of digital information tools and communication technologies to access healthcare services remotely.
NCBHS uses the convenience of HIPPA-compliant video and communications technology to offer online mental health services to help our clients maintain the progress they achieved during their inpatient program.
By offering telehealth services at NCBHS, we’re able to provide resources that support our clients throughout every stage of their treatment journey.
- Three group sessions daily, three days per week
- Telehealth programs available for adults and adolescents (teens)
- Board-certified psychiatrists oversee care and medication management
- Licensed therapists facilitate group therapies and education sessions
- Most PPOs, HMOs, TriCare and Medicare plans are accepted
Group Therapies and Education Classes Offered
Clients who are connected and engaged in their virtual IOP are able to minimize or prevent adverse symptoms, reducing the need for hospitalization. Group therapies and education classes help them actively engage in their comprehensive journey toward healing and wellness.
- Medications and physical wellness
- Mindfulness and relaxation
- Anxiety and stress reduction
- Coping with feelings and emotions
- Grief, loss, and trauma resolution
- Effective interpersonal communication
- Skills for setting and attaining goals
Don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions you may have or to receive more information about our programs and services.
This form is monitored during regular business hours only. Weekdays 8:00 am – 4:00 pm.